How will your student benefit from fraternity membership?
"I learned most of what I needed to know about management and leadership from my days in the fraternity as vice president."
Dr. Edward J. Wieler, Epsilon Omega '71 (Northwestern)
Director, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
The benefits of joining Psi Upsilon are both immediate and lifelong. With Psi Upsilon comes:
- A group of supportive friends to help make the adjustment to college and who become friends for life
- Scholastic resources to help achieve academic goals
- Leadership skill development and hands-on opportunities to practice those skills
- Encouragement to get involed in the campus and community
- Active particpation in community service projects
- Exposure to career opportunities through interaction with fraternity alumni